Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to You!
My personal goal was to finally get into the world of blogging in 2009, so I figure there is no better day to start then on January 1st. My sisters and bro-in-law have been doing this for quite awhile and I enjoy reading their posts. They have encouraged me on several occasions to start doing this. I checked out my blog account and I realized that I actually set this up back in November of 2007 and then never started with a first posting. Time goes by. My hope is that once I get the hang of this it may look just as great as Mary, Raelynn's and Todd's blogs.
What a year 2008 was for everyone in my family and friends too. As for me I have been looking forward to the New Year in hope of fresh new starts.
I wish everyone a Very Happy New Year, one of Love, Peace, Happiness, and everything that
will make your life the BEST it can be!
Well, I have now officially stepped into the world of blogging. My Blog Journey has begun! And for someone that enjoys writing this is cool and exciting for me.
Ruby

5 comments:

Raelynn said...

Finally! This will be really good way to keep in touch, esp. once you move to FL.

El Tonto said...

Hey Welcome to the Blog world! I know how hard it was to start my own blog... Now I have to remember to blog things when I think of them. If I wait I don't remember what I was going to write... LOL

MaryAnn said...

Hey there, good for you. As you know this is something that I have wanted to do for awhile too, but have not yet started. I made this a goal for 2009 also, but since I have started this new year with a sinus infection, I have decided to wait until I feel better. But I am so glad that you are doing this!

Mary said...

Enjoy blogging, I know I do.

Unknown said...

girl add me to this.. mare got me on blogger....must be a trend... love u.. bon....